On 9 December 2013 ACCA, BDO and the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) organised an event to celebrate the Ukrainian launch of the International Integrated Reporting Framework in Kyiv, Ukraine
This was a rare opportunity for Ukraine to synchronise with the largest capital market centres. This day and following months the launch of Integrated Reporting Framework is taking place in the 18 largest centres, such as Berlin, London, Amsterdam, New York, Santiago, Cape Town, Tokyo, Moscow, etc.
Over 30 key stakeholders gathered at this event, including ACCA members, regulators, professional organisations, ACCA’s internal and external stakeholders.
Key speakers of the event were:
- Volodymyr Bogatyr, President of Ukrainian Youth Law Union, Ex-Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine
- Denis Antonov, Head of Investor Relations, Uralsib
- Iryna Romanenko, Deputy CFO, State Savings Bank
- Nataliya Vovchuk, Head of ACCA Ukraine, Baltic and Caucasus States
- Henning Drager, IIRC Regional Director
- Alla Savchenko, President BDO Ukraine